Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A GOOD DAY


While yesterday I was talking about world disaster and chaos, but today was a beautiful day. Actually it started last night after I was done ranting on my problems about life, when I checked my Design Exchange Competition website (since I submitted my fashion design for senior level) and I won FIRST PLACE. HELL YEAH. Life has turned around for me. I was like a crazy insane monkey that needed to be euthanized in order to calm down.


And I was in fact carrying this new set of confidence and glow today at school, and my opponent felt threatened about my weird level of confidence. The word on the street is that she's furious at me and well let's just say I'm not going to run away when she decides to throw a punch. I'm going to be civilized here and say at the end of the day, I'm going to lose or win fair and square. That's still the plan, and that's still my values.

Yours till June 4th 2010 Design Exchange Award Ceremony,
Jenn.

PS. So damn happy. What am I going to wear for the Award Ceremony?

No comments:

Post a Comment