Monday, May 10, 2010

Bring On the Mother Load

Yeah that's right. A new opponent has entered in the same category to challenge me during my student council election. Am I threatened that she is so much popular then me? Am I threatened that I also don't like her at all? Am I threatened that she also doesn't like me either? Well it's all fun in games, but when it comes down to it: I'M NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!

I have some skills under my sleeves and I'm either going to win or lose (fair and square). World, wish me good luck! Failure is ones biggest fear, but it's just a boulder in life that prevents you from greatness. But when you are look beyond such fear, you'll see a land of opportunities. That's right, that was deep shit right there.

Yours till the fight begins,
Jenn C.

No comments:

Post a Comment